Re: Accessing the internal disk of Digital Book Players

Hello, I found this topic whilst browsing, and it's something that I've been fascinated with as well.
For example, I just got a book port plus yesterday. I updated it to the latest version, but I don't like the new Samantha voice. I frankly like the one that came before the update. This one is harder to understand. I did hear about the automotive version of the voice though, but what seems odd is that Samantha is the only voice that was changed. Tom still remains to be compact.