Wine on Mac

Hi.
I've just messed around with Wine, and I'm having some weird issues, which other Wine users don't seem to have:
When I start a .exe file and Wine asks what to do, all the windows are totally inaccessible with Voiceover. Any ideas on how to solve this? I'm running the latest version of Wine and the latest version of Mac OS, not any beta.
The Wine configuration window is also totally inaccessible.
Now to some questions:
1: How do you install, for example, a missing sapi voice?
2. Where is the c drive folder located?
I hope I at leased can get my Wine fixed, so I can make game packages like others who are using Wine. Reinstalling Wine have not solved the issue, unless i haven't removed all the Wine files. It doesn't come with any uninstaller...