Re: My Road to rage server: How to handle the cheaters?

first, I'm dying of laughter after reading jimmy's post, and the response to it. second, there's pretty much no way you can stop /team uncle susi. some server owners tried banning, but eventually, it becomes tedious. you could try banning, but... wish there was a kick command, really. as for pissing off people, I only use it if you use it on me first, and only to teach you a lesson. honestly, /team uncle susi will work regardless of whether cheats are enabled or not. the best thing I can suggest is to put the server in team mode. for 2 reasons: 1) every time you type in the susi command, you will lose your team, 2) no team servers are currently alive.  or just enable cheats, to make it fair, since then everyone will see if you type in the susi command. hope this helps, somewhat.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Viclious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector