Re: VPN for Multiplayer Games Up and running

There is already a thread called Linux Assistant Centre, I believe.
When I signed up with http://www.vps.net/ One of the options under select your OS was cPanel, so I thought it was just another operating system. Under the other options, we had Ubuntu, SentOS, and Windows. There was no Debian anywhere.
Since I use Windows Server 2008, I was informed that I could use Remote Desktop Connections to control the operating system just as if I were controlling my machine. I wouldn't have to use any FTP clients as long as I had a good connection to transfer files from my main machine to the server.
I had also launched two other VPS-related threads about two or three weeks ago. Feel free to comment on those. I am totally new at this, so I am not fully familiar with the techno lingo used to communicate complex ideas.