Re: couple of beatstar pro questions

With soundpacks it's often a question of trying them out and seeing, and some I've run into have been pretty dire (wizard's battle has one entirely missing action sound, sounds pack won't even load and the loneliness pack has music so loud you can't hear the actions). , but you get so many  beatcoins it's not such a bad idea and generally speaking I've found more good than bad ones, heck,it  the beatstar pack which put me on to symphony of science which I definitely appreciate.

I've not tried the greenday pack myself  so can't speak about it. The rhythm heaven one  rather easy and straight forward, accept for one level which is  nearly impossible big_smile.