Re: A shocking and depressing news!

Oh yes! The medical profession, don't you just love them? It's always this germ, or that virus, or those genes, or just bad luck. It's never their incompetence, carelessness, stupidity, greed, or just plain old not giving a shit, as long as it's not happening to them or their family.

My current, but not for long, primary care physician prescribes medications without first referring to your records to see what you might already be taking, first he tried to add a medication to my regimin, then when he found out he had already prescribed it, he tried to increase the dosage only to find I was already taking that dosage at his instruction! Now I have pain in my left arm and sholder that's slowly spreading and getting worse and all he does is claim that one of my medications is causing it and then offers to prescribe pain killers.

I am now looking for a new primary care physician and will be reporting this idiot to the Florida medical board. I'm pretty sure that prescribing medications without referring to a patients medical records is a violation of their accepted practices.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector