Re: Accessible Craft Accessible based and supportive custom modpack!

This is a follow up post for the MineFriendly's minecraft server.  MineFriendly is a low vision deafblind user who is trying to make the game of minecraft more accessible to all.  I am attempting to post the links to everything here without th
e images.  He is working very hard and wants others to have access to the game.  We figured there may be someone on this forum who would be interested.
Start of post

Mod List (and link back for crediting of course!)
Access Tweaks
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/accesstweaks
Auto Pickup
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/auto-pickup
BASE
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/b-a-s-e
BiblioCraft
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/bibliocraft
Blocklings
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/blocklings
CodeChickenlib
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … en-lib-1-8
CoFH Core
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/cofhcore
Compat Layer
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/search … ompatlayer
Durability Viewer
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ity-viewer
Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ting-table
EnderFuge
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/enderfuge
Extra Utilities 2
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … -utilities
Forgelin
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … s-forgelin
Forgiving Void
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … iving-void
Improved Hoes
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/improved-hoes
JEI
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … -items-jei
Keyboard Wizard
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ard-wizard
Last Server Joiner
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ver-joiner
Mob Grinding Utils
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ding-utils
NetherPortalFix
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … rportalfix
New Things
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/new-things
Ore Shrubs
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/ore-shrubs
Personal Cars
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/personal-cars
Random Things
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/random-things
ReAuth
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/reauth
Redstone Arsenal
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ne-arsenal
Refined Storage
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ed-storage
ShadowMC
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/shadowmc
Tesla
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … tID=244651
The One Probe
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/the-one-probe
Thermal Dynamics
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … l-dynamics
Thermal Expansion
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … lexpansion
Thermal Foundation
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … foundation
Torch Master
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/torchmaster
Trust Circle
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/trustcircle
Underwater Utilities
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … -utilities
Vanilla Builders Extension
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … -extension
The Weirding Gadget
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec … ing-gadget
Wopper
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/wopper

How to get the mod pack and join the server!

Step 1 Firstly make sure that your system is running Java JRE 8 as 7 (or
below) won't work! So get the Java JRE 8 version if your system isn't
running it! If you need help with this step and/or getting it installed
let me know and I will do my best to help you get Java JRE 8 running for
you.

https://s3.postimg.org/e4e45q0k3/Screen … -15-26.png

In this image it showing that Java 8 is installed on my system.

Step 2 Once that is done go ahead and grab
https://multimc.org/#Download
& Install. As advertised it works with just about any PC OS from the
standard Windows to Mac OS, to even Linux!

https://s4.postimg.org/i1zz33jal/Screen … -19-18.png

In this image is where the link will take you to download the launcher.

Step 3 Once it is installed you will want to allocate the RAM to 768MB
(or more) min and 1.5GB max (or more but don't be giving the game more
than 4GB or else your CPU won't like it! Unless your running HEAVILY
shaders or some other intensive textures.) Make sure that also the Java
version is correct (it should read 1.8.xxx) as well as the file path.
Usually the game works best if you directly point it to the ~/jre/...
file path. All of this can be done on the Java section of this launcher.

https://s10.postimg.org/rrmqnq99l/Scree … -22-47.png

In this image is just showing what minimally you should end up with
(Permgen is not used at ALL for Java 8+ so you can safety ignore it or
just set it to 64MB like I did). File path may vary from OS to OS but
just be sure that it pointed at the ~/jre/... directory/folder and you
should be good to go!

Step 4 Add your user account (top right hand side and click "add")

https://s22.postimg.org/ucyvn0jk1/Scree … -28-59.png

The text displayed on that screen says just click "add" (even if there
no accounts there) and fill in your login details.

Step 5 Finally import the pack which can be downloaded at
https://f001.backblazeb2.com/file/Instances/Accessible
Craft.zip by
following the instructions on the MultiMC's launcher.

https://s1.postimg.org/twa8b8nv3/Screen … -33-01.png

Importing is simple really. Just click on the "paper" on your far left
of the top screen and click the "Import Modpack". You may download it
directly by providing it the link (the download link) or simply looking
it in your system once you downloaded it yourself!

Step 6 Click launch on the imported instance and you are ready to play!
https://s21.postimg.org/piq6nvyk7/Scree … -37-25.png

Click on the instance (the first one if your just playing this pack) and
then simply click launch. You will presented with a standard main menu.
Plus the "Last Server Joiner" mod's button. Once you join the server as
usual (Multiplayer screen) at least once you will be able to use this
button to connect to it again!

7. Server should already comes shipped but failing that the server IP is
accessiblecraft.mcnode.net

If your needing any help doing ANY of these steps let me know and I will
do my best to help you get your game going!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MineFriendly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jake4252 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MineFriendly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MineFriendly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector