Re: The killer

Hi.
So I tried out the game and ouch, what the hheck is going on there. My turning system doesnt work, there seams to be unlimited ammo. But the thing what really keeps me off is that we are getting random speed hack messages if we don't pay. Nope, thanks, that was it for me.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahmood via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : asredojevic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Donavin . Liebgott via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector