Re: IOS Audio Game Hub 2.0

Hmmm.
Well another guy I talk to on another podcast site that views stuff with me says the adds are not showing up.
Collectibles sound interesting.
As for distribution services, I have and am a current itch.io user for my renpy text adventures.
They support or can support paypal.
I have only used humble bundle for 1 game but I'd be happy with itch.io.
I have never needed to run the itch client but I have used their website extensively.
But maybe cricket and audiogamehub well bits of the hub will make it on pc.\
Not all games unless they can be made keyboard accessible would really work.
for simon I guess right left up and down arrow keys could be used.
But for bomb disarmour while these could be used to I do wander if the numbers could be used instead and you had an actual code to put in maybe who knows.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sonnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sonnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sonnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sonnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sonnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector