Re: old microsoft sapi5 voices on modern windows

Sorry for the OT, but I've been curious about how to use Innosetup. Is there a sourceforge link to try it out? Do you need to know programming skills to use it? I have a couple of games that came with no installer. They just run standalone.
Anyhow, I have always liked the old Microsoft SAPI 5 voices so I am going to give this a try.
HeavenlyHarmony