Re: Accessible Craft Accessible based and supportive custom modpack!

that sounds amazing. At the moment, i am not able to play the game it seems. But if I can i am more than willing to help and participate. Just tell me what I can do. The only thing I cannot do is programming. I am more the single player type, I personally don't like multiplayer, but even in single player and if custom add ons will be supported, this game has still lots of content for me to explore I think. So if I can do something, let me know.