Re: My Road to rage server: How to handle the cheaters?

oh yeah, make it paid, like it'll solve everything. quite possibly it will, but on the flip side, there will hardly be any players since: 1) some can't afford it. 2) some don't want to pay for games. 3) some have nothing to pay with.  at the time of posting, this guy didn't think of these points. this is exactly the reason why I will not try swamp,  BTW. I refuse to pay for something, that I can't try, and no, the off line version of it is not the same. so if paying is not optional, I'm out of the game,.