Re: What kind of server would you recommend?

Hello!
I found this topic and thought I'd share some of my resources.
So if I'm not mistaken, places like DreamHost and BlueHost are web hosting services that allow you to share the server with other customers, think of renting an apartment complex with many tenants. What you're probably looking for, and my guess is that you already found a solution, is a cloud hosting or dedicated VPS. I first started out with Windows on http://www.vps.net/ but I know people who use Linode, Voltr, OVH, Digital Ocean, and a few others.
I got interested in them when I was wondering how some of my favourite on-line games hosted their servers all the time.