Choice of country for life. America, England or other

Hello.
For a long time now I choos the country for life. I live in Ukraine. In Ukraine, not a good life. I do not like the history of Ukraine, the culture of Ukraine and the Ukrainian language. I feel that the country is alien to me.
Discrimination against persons with disabilities, corruption, etc.
I can go to Russia. My ancestors lived in Russia, for this reason I can get citizenship. But in Russia it is no better.
I know so far only 2 options. America or England.
I will now ask questions, and if one of you lives in these countries, please answer.
After the questions I'll write the criteria. Tell me if any of these countries are suitable for them, or if you know the country that is right for me, tell me, please!
Questions:
1. Is it true that white Americans are bad for black Americans?
2. Is it true that when I commit even a minor violation, I will definitely pay a fine? The police will not help, will not tell me what I'm do ing wrong? For example, in Russia, if you came to Russia you need to register with the migration service. If you do not do this, and the police will find out about it, they can not punish, but explain, if you did not know. How about this in America and England?
3. Is it true that people in America and England do not like communication? They are ready to help, but they are not ready to make friends or communicate. Is it true that in America and England there are very few people who could become true friends for life? Is it true that people can throw old friends and easily find new ones? Will I be able to live in America or England, if for me it is very important to have friends and I am badly worried about betrayal?
4. If I want to work as a lawyer, a politician. Will I be able to do this in America and England?
Criteria:
1. The country has cities with a population of 1.4 million people;
2. There is no discrimination against disabled people;
3. There is no corruption;
4. Good and honest police work;
5. A blind man has the opportunity to work in those professions where the blind will be very difficult. A policeman, a detective, a politician, etc.
6. Simply get the citizenship of the country;
7. People are kind and always ready to help.
Thanks in advance!