Re: Is there something unusual about Using Audio Games in IEon Windows 10?

Dark wrote:

...just go to the view menu and find the submenu for zoom.
Set it to anything else, then set back to %125, which it should be on anyway.

125%? I always thought that the default zoom level was 100% or no zoom.

I agree with you about Firefox's bookmarks system. Mozilla could have made things so much easier by utilizing Windows' built in favorites functionality but chose not to for what ever reason. Regardless it's one of of the primary reasons why I continue to prefer IE over Firefox. It's simply so much easier to manage my favorites I've collected and carefully organized over the last twenty years with Windows Explorer than some clunky manager like the one in Firefox.

IE does have it's security issues, but then so does any other browser you happen to choose. Anyway, with a little common sense and a reasonable anti malware program like MSE, plus always r unning your browser in a sandbox, none of them are a problem.