Re: Accessible Craft Accessible based and supportive custom modpack!

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
So, have you thought about how to make a video with more detailes on how the gameplay works etc? How will you make blind people interested in the game, who don't know much about the game?

Hello SLJ thank you for following up with your advice,

We sure had thoughts on how to do it, we are just at the stage of networking in order to reach out the required people in order to produce said audio overview of the gameplay, what is occurring around the player, and so on to assure that the blind community will be able to be move involved in our project.

We welcome any help we can receive in order to successfully get this on the roll and/or with any other components of this project. smile

If you or anyone else have any other questions or concerns feel free to voice them out as well. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MineFriendly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MineFriendly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MineFriendly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector