ChooseYourStory.com

Hello,
I'm sure some of you have heard about it already, and many of you prefer COG, but still. I'd like to invite you to join CYS. I've been a member for quite a while, and like it a lot. So if more people can have fun there, why not?
Site description: ChooseYourStory.com is a community-driven website centered on Choose-Your-Own-Adventure style storygames. Members create their own storygames, read and comment on other members’ storygames, participate in the forum, and improve their writing ability.
Warning: The forum is not for those who get offended very quickly. The members don't insult for no reason, but if you do something stupid, they will tell you about it. If you want to try your hand at writing, be ready to accept constructive critisism. Some of the members also love acasional arguments, so don't be surprised. If you're nice and reasonable, you should be fine. I hope you'll have fun, and if not, there are always other places on the internet.
Love it? Hate it? That's what this topic is for. smile