Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Yeah, I just meant Yukio said it wasn't translated, and I noticed something lying around on 25-5 that seemed like it might not be translated. That's the closest I've come to noticing anything that could be it, but doubt it is. It's something that sounds useful, but I'm not sure I really want it. There are things in this game that make you lazy and levels become kind of bypassable after you get them, and I think a reverse hook would be one of those items. It's like after you get the hook, you no longer need to go to a ladder. After you get the UFO, you no longer need to carefully pick your way down from a height, you just drop off and float down. Or on the level where you have to climb lots of trees to het up to one at the end, you can just run to the end then fly up through a gap, bypassing all the other trees. At 25-3, you don't have to stand there dodging missiles while you wait for a lift, you just fly. Having a powered up spirit sword has mad e me not bother being stealthy when security carts are around, I just chop them once and they're gone, two or three times for security cameras. The reverse hook would mean you didn't have to run to find a gap, just drop down anywhere, so there would be even more redundancy if you know what I mean. I can't help powering through stealth levels and dropping off heights using the UFO, but I kind of wish I wasn't allowed to do these things and still had to play the game properly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahmood via Audiogames-reflector