Street Fighter II (Gottlieb System 3) soundtrack

Hello everyone.

More than 6 months ago I found a music pack from the popular Street Fighter II game.
But this version of the game was neither for CP System nor for another console.
It was for a Pinball machine called System 3 developed by Gottlieb in late 1989 and 1996.

Out of simple curiosity, I decided to listen to the songs, and to my surprise, they were ... strange. Arranger of these songs was unknown.
The Gottlieb System 3 uses the YM2151 (OPM) sound chip and does not have an additional PCM sound chip like the CP System, which uses the Oki MSM6295.

Therefore, this soundtrack has no percussion.
The files are .VGM compressed (VGZ) and I converted them to MP3 files so that you can listen to the music without problems.

get the soundtrack here

The VGM pack is downloaded from this link

I believe that several of this site know the VGM format, so I include it here.

Enjoy!