Re: Searching for a boxing manager

well I thought I would post my results so far.

my 6 boxers have had 1 fight each now and I only got 1 win rofl.  so my fight plans certainly need adjusting, do anyone no if there is a wicki  page on how to set up stats for lets say a counter puncher?

I must admit this is the first browser game I have managed to sort of get used to, lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shrike via Audiogames-reflector