Re: Second Life and Radegast

Radegast does have a graphical viewer in it, but its slow and not good. Also, when you move to a place, you end up teleporting, not walking. You can enter commandd into radegast to walk a few steps, but yeah.

It's just too visual for us to really work well in that environment without getting lots of help, which I'm not into. It is cool though, no question, I just don't see how we can really be successful in that environment.