Re: request for a hoaster and beta testers for a game called TCL

Hi to all!. I recently changed my computer and reinstalled my OS, and i have a lot of problems that i wanted to resolve, but i have no idea. I was using windows 10, but i've set up windows 8 and i think that there are some problems with brandmauer. I can't use apache channel because it's often busy and many ports are not working with other clients from the network. Perhaps, it is a problem with cisco, but I don't know for 100%. What do you think?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Briantroca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Briantroca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector