Ufofo: A little game I've wrote

Hello,
At first I posted this topic to the developers room, but I have made a very serious mistake, public apologies to @nyanchan for that. It was caused by the fact, that at first I didn't want to post the game and make it publicly awailable.

With that out of the way, what is Ufofo?
Do you remember that UFO catcher minigame from BK? That's something like that but you will get downloadable files for that.
Now, I don't have any files, because the old version was removed from my PC so I need new files, you can upload them to
nuno-srv.pl/ufofo-en/rewards/koty.html
Just please follow the provided rules, and have fun!
Again sorry to Nyanchan for unintentionally posting stuff I couldn't post smile