Re: Interactive audio fiction with Earplay!

Dearest Orko, and Dark, Chief Defenestrator (please do not defenestrate me!) - WOOP! So glad to hear so much enjoyment. We have many blind and visually impaired users already - the iOS app is Voiceover compatible and we're always looking for ways to make the VUI more friendly. As for UK users - Earplay DOES already work with the Alexa Devices in the UK! Google Assistant has just recently started rolling out support for en-GB with third party actions like ours, so UK users with Google Homes should be able to start Earplay without a problem very soon.

Thank you for pointing out the online Alexa sim, Trenton! We use it as a testing environment. smile It's a free tool. Lirin & crashmaster - you can use echosim.io to play Earplay from your PC. We're actually planning on having a full-function web application sometime down the road, so you can run any Earplay story from anything that can load a browser and connect a microphone.

Orin - we're so thankful to our Cygnus fans, who've been incredibly dedicated to our team and the medium over the past three years. "Reactivated" is only going to be a revamped Mission 1. We DEFINITELY have plans to create a Mission 2, but we've got a ton of other partnerships lined up that will be taking precedent at the moment - I'm most excited for Pugmire (DOGGOS!). In the future we'll be helping other writers and audio creators use our platform to create their stories.

Really glad you're liking the Committee!! I'm the Rachel that shows up in it. ;P We'd love to see more people voting every week!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rachelrhetoric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector