Really need help removing the DRM from an iBook

Hi all. I need some help. I have an iBook called What Love Sees. It's a book about 2 blind people that write letters back and forth for a while, then meet in person and pretty much immediately fall in love. Soon after, they are married and having kids. This book focuses on how 2 blind people can live effectively and raise children. It's not an audio book. Can anyone please please help me. I could read it with iBooks on the phone, but, I have a voice in VoiceDreamReader that reads better though. If anyone is willing to help me. I would very much appreciate it. Thank you all so much in advance for any assistance you can offer. Take care and talk soon.