Re: haunted factory link

I'd love to get these games if at all possible. I did buy Haunted Factory but lost everything do to my PC crashing a long time ago.my email is
chipper0...@gmail.com
Thanks
As far as Klango. It's pretty much still around, just under a different name. Elten. It is even still being updated with betas and RC's at the moment. It's web site is
www.elten.net
I believe. If not, you can google Elten and you'll find it promptly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : David via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector