Re: Audio Maze first demo

Well, to be honest steve I use an amd display a hd 7600 its quite old but I have the latest driver from 12th of july, well detecter I am unsure if I am actually getting the latest driver installer its always been 15.71 so maybe my internal laptop videocard is just to old.
I have the latest 2017 january drivers for my realtech card.
Saying that as blind people we usually don't bother about graphics like this, it may be that you may be able to remove requirements for checking graphics cards or something.
win10 games should run on 7.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Steve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Steve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Steve via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector