Re: Acefire link?

I believe that AceFire might be written in VB6 so you'll need to be sure you have the run time modules. The easiest way to get them is to install Jim Kitchen's WinKit.

If that doesn't work, you may have to install AceFire manually. For that I've put it in a zip file for you.

You can get both files from my Sendspace at:
https://www.sendspace.com/folder/6x1q0j

hth