Making Sims Accessible?

Hi all. My friend is Playing Sims right now and he is describing things to me and reading some of the screens and peaces of conversation you can have with other characters. It sounds so fun. I wonder if we can get EAGames into a discussion about seeing if it can be made accessible for the blind community. I do understand that we are a small community compared to the sighted one. But, Just imagine the fun we could have with this game. There is so much that can be done in it. So, what do you all think?