Re: Super Eric the Cleric

The reason for we can't download the demo versions of their games is because they don't find a permanent host. They are using Sendspace, which removes the files for some reason. This problem will only be solved, if they are going to put the files onto their website, which I have suggested them to do many times before. They say they will look into it, but nothing happens, as usual...