Re: CoolForTheBlind: Blazing: The Customized edition

I'll list all the mistakes I find here. I'll edit this post if I find more. English isn't my first language, so if I write something wrong others are welcome to fix it as well.
- The space Goblin marsh gives you gold instead of removing it,
- Fixed The small thief encounter: You hear the voice of a boy nearby, calling for help. You follow it and find him sitting beside some bushes. He tells you he is hungry, freezing and lost. You don't have any food with you, so you decide to help him find his way. But suddenly, he puts his hand in your pocket, and tries to steal your gold! You  try to stop him, but he draws a small knife with his other hand, and prepares for battle!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MorganKaw via Audiogames-reflector