Re: Blindcraft release, is it possible?

Minecraft licensing is like Steam in that your license is tied to an account on minecraft.com. This is from my experience with Minecraft before I lost my vision. Since then I've heard that Microsoft acquired Minecraft so things may have changed.

If you want to write something similar, so long as you don't try to make a clone of Minecraft itself you should be good to go.

Good luck! Making something like Minecraft will not be easy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 7ro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector