Re: I switched to windows 10: Some questions and requests.

Hello, I also like Windows 10. I have used it for 2 years. The best feature is the Store, there you find many apps, but some of them have many accessibility issues like Facebook.
Angel, unfortunately Cortana isn't available in Romanian yet. If you use Romanian as default system language and you change the location to United States, Cortana will not work.