Audiogame Jam 2

Audiogame Jam 2 is coming up in October (6-15). My friend and I are sound team, both of us have a little bit of coding experience, and I've also done a lot with design, writing, and user experience research. We have a basic idea for the game we'd like to make, but are looking to find a dedicated programmer to do this Jam with us.

If you don't have interest or time, but could give suggestions on other places we might find programmers who are interested in game accessibility that would also be greatly appreciated.