Re: You're a Cyclepath!

Hi.
At flackers your quite right my friend, imagine this beeing a top down view of the road and the bike, for example from a police drone. When you turn left, you actually turn your bike left and to get you straightened out again, you have to turn your bike straight again because you will go into the direction where your handel bars are pointing. I also don't hear the weal sound very good, I have something there, but it doesn't really work for me either, it gets really dificult with faster bikes like the eBike, which I actually quite like.
Greetings moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector