Re: DT in BGT

@CAE,
I'm not sure that a fixed, constant time step as the clock provides will work in my case.  The problem that I am wondering about is whether every moving object's speed will be stuck according to that FPS rate.  Obviously, I'd want my players to move faster or slower, depending on individual stats, strengths, and weaknesses, and I'd want my ball to move faster or slower, based on type of shot chosen as well as player stats, i.e., player strength.  I'm assuming that I cannot have independent frame rates for players, balls, etc.  It seems to me that doing that would simply be causing the same problem that I had before.  So if I use the fixed timestep that the clock provides, am I still able to make some objects move faster than others, based on parameters outside of the timestep?

JLove