Re: a NVDA question

Hi.
Relating to the web page layout, as I said, that's Insert/Caps Lock and the letter V.
The Browse mode dialog has some neat options that controls how NVDA deals with the web. Check it out. I turned off automatic say all after page load. Automatic focus mode, which is like forms mode, has two options.
For focus changes refers to behaviour when pressing Tab, for example, or when a new page loads. It's on by default.
For caret movement refers to when the arrow keys are pressed, for example.
JAWS fans, the default is like semi-auto, manual involves turning both options off and automatic relates to both being on.
I loved the new sounds. Glad I saved them. I'll use them in my portable copies I have. They're quite snappy, and not drawn out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarrellNeuri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector