any blind tabletop players want to share your experiences?

I have a friend working on a podcast about inclusivity in gaming, and they're looking for people willing to discuss their experiences.
They plan to start recording next week, and continue for the rest of the month.
Preferred interview methods are Skype or phone.
If you're interested / willing / able, reply here, and we'll go from there. smile