Re: Android device recommendations

For the longest time, I owned a Samsung Galaxy S4. Nowadays, I own a droid turbo 2. I mean, that's pretty much the only difference to my knowledge is how the hardware is designed, and the skins. Talkback works about as well as you'd expect it to for most android devices. Going from one to the other, I haven't noticed a major drop in accessibility. It really depends on what you are looking for hardware wise.