Re: oriolgomez.com open sources all bgt games !

We are all moving away from bgt and I plan to port most of these games to other platforms (which will be open sourced as well) however I think that for any begnning programmer, or for anyone who wishes to add new content to my games, this is a good way to do it given that all the necessary files, sounds, etc are provided in these repositories. So go for it, and please merge your changes.