Re: Cyber assault mud

The reason I hesitate in adding this one into the db is the super fast and spammy combat.

As far as the database goes it actually doesn't matter whether  you or I anyone else likes a mud, it is to do with what access features are implemented in the game, and in cyber assault thus far I'm not seeing  much  beyond prompt customization, which most games have anyway, since while I have the screen reader toggle turned on it doesn't really seem to change much, especially as far as combat spam goes (and combat in this game is faster than most).

This is actually same reservation I have with Epitaff mud.

if I'm missing something about the combat display please let me know, or is this one like Star conquest i.e just possible with a soundpack

As regards my personal experiences in the mud, one reason I accepted the quest is that I can't see what a quest  is without accepting it. And if one is not meant to quest in the area where one starts (which actually is within newbie level range), then where the hell are you supposed to go in this game as a new player?

Again I do wonder if I suffer a bit too much from missing high point which presumably would've pointed me towards newbie friendly areas after completing it.

Again advice would be helpful.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boomstick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector