Re: New Fitbit Device for the Blind

Hi.
Well, sounds good and all, but I would have found it a better idea to make the fidbit fitness bands accessible to blind people, because apparently they are quite good, but I think that the apps to configure the bands is not accessible.
Ok, now for the watch, the price sounds reasonable, well, still expensive, but better than the 3000 dollars expensive Orcam, but that's another topic. The thing I am wondering about is, how effective will the device be? What I don't know is how the proximity sensors are layed out, because some people walk with there arms just dangling somewhere, some hold them up to their chest, so everyone, or let's say, many people have different ways how they hold there arms while walking. And that's what I think is a big problem because when I have to hold my arm in a straight line, this would make me more than feel uncomfortable and not buying the device.
Does someone have more information about the product?
Greetings Moritz.