An alternative besides OBS for streaming to restream, youtube, ETC

Hello audio games people. I'm starting to get very sick of OBS studio and classic. It just is not working at all. I tried XSplit and although it's good none of the buttons are labeled. I will attempt to contact the staff of XSplit to see if they can label. But what is another way I can stream my play throughs to restream using my RTMP URL and key.? I'm running windows 10. I also want this program to stream what ever app(s) I tell it to as well as my speaker/headphone output  and mic I'd be willing to pay $30 or less. Everyone Blessings and happy Saturday