Re: You're a Cyclepath!

I would like a horn function to be added in the game so I don't have to keep crashing into cars while I'm driving.
also I don't know how to stop my bike when I press the space bar to move the bike.
is there a way that I can make the bike come to a halt?
is there a break function?
I'm playing the web version using firefox and I'm enjoying the game.
I've also noticed that there is no music for the menu nor the shop.
can you Please add main menu music for the main menu as well as the options menu and the music for the shop?
it's boring just to here the menu sounds When there is no music.
can you add the ability to stop the bike because the only function I can press is the space bar to make the bike go and that's it.
anyway I'm enjoying the game but are there still bugs to be reported?
I do not want to download the exe for the game because it would decrease my CPU as well as memory usage.
on top of that, can you add a learn game sounds menu because I do not know what the sounds mean.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Appleman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector