Re: Scrolling Battles, You're World, online platforming exploration game

OK, guys. I am here with less than good information. I regret to inform you that while I was away at camp for 8 weeks, some unfortunate events happened.

So, we have a problem folks. Due to the stupidity of both my hosting company and myself, I have lost all of the SBYW maps, characters, and server data. It is my fault because I didn't back it up. It is their fault because the hard drive in their server was going bad, and they wanted us to pay for it even though they said it would be free if anything went wrong. This is shit.

I have also lost my website content as well.

So. I don't know what I should do. I can either try to get it back up and running, with nothing, or ... Just leave it down. You guys can choose.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : noah327 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector