Re: Dark Defender: Public Beta

This is an awesome game. I've been playing this on my Mac for around 6 or 7 weeks now but haven't posted here because I only just registered. I didn't really understand this game until I heard the podcast on Applevis. I've only made it to level 7 and scored just over 600000 <smile> Thanks heaps for making this accessible for Mac users.