Re: Cyber assault mud

I didn't plan to get you on skype so that I could help you, Dark. We were just there and were already set to group help you on Cyber Assault at any moment. We were on the newbie channel trying to help you thhat day, but you just got frustrated about something and logged out. Trying something out by yourself is really a good way to go, and that also means you have to pay double attention to your surroundings, look at things, read the description, talk to npcs...I find it quite meh that you don't know about master fabricator just two east of the armory, since 99% of newbs I've helped knew about it as a general knowledge.

Yes, you can get back to high point at any moment below level 15. I have to admit though it's super easy to be left out of that place after you're done with the nekker quest, but usually unless you accidentally get fame from maryville or kill the nekker yourself, which mean you've already been through bootcamp, you won't leve l as fast as that. I'm going to see if I can figure out with ims to make it more newbie friendlier.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boomstick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector