Re: Adobe ordition. It is accessabel?

@danang137, there is a rule on here that strictly forbids us from instructing you on how to crack things. Either way I doubt most of us would help you if that weren't the case. Just remember that just because a program is no longer sold does not make it immediately legal to just go ahead and 'crack it'. So no, it is still not 'legal'. Of course, I may be wrong, especially if the program is old and has a registration system that is no longer being used or supported in any way by the developers. In that case, cracking it would be the only way to activate it.
I'm telling you now that it is not legal to crack Adobe Audition because it is still being sold -- see http://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html for general information, https://creative.adobe.com/products/dow … moid=KTKAX for a free trial and https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/pla … moid=KTKAY for purchasing instructions. (Adobe Audition has been merged with Adobe Creative Cloud; it is no longer a lone product of it's own.)
Edit:
I was wrong -- you can still purchase Audition on it's own for $19.99/mo for the annual plan paid every month, $239.88/yr for the annual plan prepaid, or $29.99/mo continuously. Alternatively, you can purchase the entire sweet of Adobe CC apps: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Muse, Dreamweaver, Animate (Flash Pro), Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and InCopy, for $49.99/mo for the annual plan paid monthly; $599.88/yr for the annual plan prepaid; and $74.99/mo for the monthly plan paid continuously.