Re: dungeons and dragons or, DND as many call it.

If you have an IOS device, check out apps by Lion's Den. They've made character sheets for 3.5, 4, 5 and Pathfinder, as well as GM handbooks. Also I believe I mentioned it earlier in this topic, but search PFRPGRD for a completely accessible Pathfinger rulebook in the app store.