Test yourself version 0.5 beta releaced!

Hi there audiogamers!
Today, my friend, Ashley and I are proud to release a beta version of a game we've both been working on for the past 20 hours. It's called Test Yourself, you guessed right, a quiz game.
In this game you answer questions, and that's really it for now, however we are planning to add features in the future soon, so please bear with us.
This is our first time at an attempted release together.
Anyway enough said, here are the links.
download the game.
http://ashley.storm-productions.tk/test%20yourself.zip
for bug reports or suggestions, visit:
http://ashley.storm-productions.tk/
hope you guys and girls enjoy it. Happy answering.